Ever wake up in the morning and feel as if your life is not going anywhere. You are still in the job you hate. Still in a relationship that has flatlined. Still doing the same routine everyday. You feel like you are just walking circles and want a way out, or just want some kind of excitement in your life. Well, you are not alone. Sometimes the most successful people feel stagnant and feel as if their life is not going anywhere. I, myself, feel that way sometimes as well.
Let’s change that stagnant lifestyle. Here’s what you can do:
- Shake up your routine. Take a different route to work each day.
- Clear clutter and move 20 things in your home to spark new ideas, behaviors and actions. Move a room around to create a new layout.
- Forgive someone. Get rid of the hate in your heart that weights you down.
- Have a passion to do something? Share your dreams with a like-minded friend and meet regularly to discuss action steps towards realizing your goals.
- Relax, Inhale, Exhale, Repeat! Breathe deeply in nature to circulate oxygen and nature’s healing energy.
- Try something new! Challenge yourself to go outside your comfort zone – at work and personally.
- Go back to school or take training classes. Take a class to learn something new which stimulates your mental muscle and simultaneously connects you to people with similar interests.
- Read Qui Talks inspirational quotes of the day….or….Read an inspiring autobiography of someone you admire.
- Create an inspiration board by placing pictures and inspirational words on a corkboard that represent your dreams and hang it where you can see it every day.
- Watch at least 50% less television per week to get up off the couch and actively participate in a new activity.
- Take a risk – emotionally.
- Take yourself on a date or invite someone to join you to visit a new part of the city, park, museum or art gallery.
- Take breaks from the computer and social media to connect face to face with friends and family. Believe it or not, but social media tends to kill your vibe.
- Lastly, TRAVEL! Whether it is to another country, state, or even somewhere in your town. Go somewhere you never been
These are my hints for you. Try some of these out and let me know if anything has worked. Share your story so you can help others.