Are you currently talking to someone that probably just started about a few weeks ago?
Maybe, met them at a Halloween party?
Just starting hanging out more frequently because of holiday parties?
You may just have a “Holiday Fling.” They are similar to “Vacation Flings.” They are short lived and spontaneous for the time being, however, will end as soon as the holidays are over. According to MTV, here are a few signs that this relationship is just a “Holiday Fling”:
- YOU KNEW YOU FOUND THE RIGHT GIFT FOR THEM WHEN YOU THOUGHT, “THIS WILL DO.”
2. AFTER A COUPLE GLASSES, YOU’VE BEEN KNOWN TO REFER TO THEM AS “WHAT’S-THEIR-FACE” OR ONLY WANT THEM AFTER A FEW GLASSES.
3. YOU’VE VOWED TO STAY FIT OVER THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BACK ON THE MARKET ONCE THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER.
4. WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HOW NEXT YEAR YOU GUYS SHOULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEIR FAMILY, YOU JUST SMILE AND NOD.
5. WHENEVER YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER, THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND.
6. YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT ALL THE HOOKUPS YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE OVER SPRING BREAK.
7. YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TRAPPED IN A STORM TOGETHER, AND AT MULTIPLE POINTS YOU WONDERED IF SLEEPING IN THE SNOW WOULD BE THAT BAD.
8. AT SEVERAL POINTS THROUGHOUT DINNER, YOU SHOOT YOUR AUNT “DON’T GET TOO ATTACHED” LOOKS.
9. YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IS TO DATE BETTER PEOPLE.