Dear Qui Talks,
Mondays are the worst. I personally do not like them for various reason.
- All the bill collectors you dodged on Friday, catches you Monday morning.
- It is harder to get out of bed since you’ve been sleeping in all weekend.
- The workload at work seems to be the most every Monday.
- After having a great time with people you love, you have to see your annoying colleagues for another week.
- The whole world seems to have more of an attitude on Mondays, especially in the morning.
- Mondays come to quickly for me. The weekend is way too short.
- I never know what to wear on Mondays. I wish I could wear sweatpants just to stay at the desk and work all morning without talking to anyone.
Oh wait, I can do that because Mondays are my day off. I have changed my schedule around to have Sundays and Mondays off. Now, Mondays belong to me. I can actually go to the supermarket and it will be empty. No more long lines! I can drive around and the roads will be clear because everyone will be at work. No traffic! I can sit at my desk in sweatpants and write all morning. I have decided to not hate Mondays anymore. So, now I can sleep in!
Turn that frown upside down!
Talkers, do you hate Mondays, too? Tell me your reason for hating Mondays.